Whether you’re transporting customer, third-party, or your own equipment, your drivers depend on real-time, complete requirements and navigations that transfer directly from your back office and depot to their mobile devices. DynaRent graphical Transport Management in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations enables you to smoothly organize transport planning and scheduling with graphical dashboards, then send orders and directions directly to the assigned resource at any location. Furthermore, connect planners and drivers with TomTom and WebFleet integration that fits into our full integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, enterprise edition.
DynaRent’s graphical Transport Management in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations provides the right tools for your planning department, including
- Complete graphical route planning
- Easy drag-and-drop of the deliveries and pick-ups that need to be scheduled
- Centralized or decentralized planning support
- Internal and external delivery uses
- Easy assignment of trucks and drivers
- Visual signs to inform the planner of anything important related to their planning
- Freight costs
- Third-party and vendor management
- TomTom Webfleet (Internet of Things) integration
Below is a screenshot of DynaRent’s graphical Transport Management in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
Image Graphical Transport Management in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
Planning is all about making the right decision at the right time to guarantee the delivery or pickup of the equipment. Therefore, it is also essential that the planning department has direct access to features such as:
• Pre- and post-inspections
• Quality control of the equipment
• Required documents (CMR)
• Assignment of the equipment
• Sub-rental or purchase of equipment in case of shortage
• Easy exchange of equipment
The performance and ease of use of the planning tools are the elements that we use as foundation in DynaRent due to our continues need to enhance our Transport Management in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations offerings.
In addition Transport Management in Dynamics 365 for Operations is an open platform that you can easily to connect with for the Internet of Things or other purposes.
DynaRent’s graphical Transport Management in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations allows businesses to connect with web services to gather information about specialized transport—for example, routes, cost calculations, or additional fees for heavy equipment.
So you are curious about our DynaRent Solution Suite? We’re more than happy to provide you with a tailored demonstration.