HiGH Software is adding even more value to the DynaRent solutions suite. In addition, it integrates fully with Microsoft Dynamics, including mobility and business intelligence. That’s why the latest version of DynaRent for Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (and Microsoft Dynamics AX) takes full advantage of the new Dynamics Lifecycle Services (LCS). In particular, we’ve embraced specialized tools that let us tailor solutions guidance during and after an implementation to the many industries we serve.
We’ve further enhanced DynaRent with industry-specific tools for LCS, with the goal of optimizing efficient, predictable implementations through our standardized configuration kits. Standard industry-specific processes and operations can especially help you increase “first time right” success, from the start of a project through monitoring your production environment.
Image 1: DynaRent's solutions suite
For example, DynaRent for Dynamics LCS has built a strong foundation of task guides for business processes that are specific to our customers’ solutions and industries.
Our industry-specific task guides can be used for multiple purposes: at the start of implementation to identify business processes that would benefit from strong support, but also during implementation to define, verify, and test customer business processes. When the DynaRent system is fully operational, it provides a 24/7 interactive help experience. In addition, it allows new employees to learn your business processes from your current staff with less effort. The system is fully self-learning, without making any mistakes.
DynaRent for Dynamics LCS includes the following industry-specific tools:
- A business process modeler with Visio flows for all DynaRent functionalities
- Played as fully interactive task guides
- Displayed as procedural steps in the help pane
- Saved to a business process model in Dynamics LCS
- Saved as Word documents
- predefined configurations to instantly preconfigure an environment
- predefined data packages to provide the possibility to start using the system immediately
- interactive e-learning available for all DynaRent business processes
- task recorder available at any time to reproduce and record issues that may occur in the system. Send them directly to a project group, Microsoft, or HiGH Software
And it includes HiGH Software’s
- implementation plans (based on Microsoft SureStep)
- implementation checklists
- issue search and complete in-place updates to manage incidents
With our latest version of DynaRent, we’re offering both proven and new ways to help your equipment-driven business thrive and grow. Curious about the possibilities, challenges, and solutions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.