18 May 2022

To-Increase Launches 3DX Dassault PLM Integration for Dynamics 365 F&SCM Users

3DX-Dassault-PLM-Integration-solution-launch-Microsoft-Dynamics-365

The intuitive, configurable solution aims to help manufacturing companies unify product data, strengthen collaboration across design, engineering, and manufacturing functions, achieve faster go-to-market, and boost innovation.

Veenendaal, The Netherlands, June 18, 2022— Global SaaS company To-Increase has launched yet another PLM-ERP Integration solution. This time, to connect 3DX Dassault PLM software with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management.

The 3DX Dassault PLM integration solution is the result of over a decade of To-Increase’s experience working with manufacturing companies. To-Increase has, in the past, provided configurable integration solutions for PLM systems, such as Autodesk, Oracle Agile, and Ansys, in addition to out-of-the-box solutions for Siemens Teamcenter and PTC Windchill.

Configurable solution

Designed to work with the engineering change management solution in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management (F&SCM), the 3DX Dassault PLM integration solution is about 80% pre-configured. The remaining 20% can be developed, if needed, to align with the specific needs of the companies implementing the solution. This means it does not require complex coding and is flexible enough to adjust and change as per business requirements.

Enhance productivity and foster innovation

“We understand the importance of seamless integration between engineering and manufacturing processes in bringing out quality products on time. A gap in the two systems could disrupt business productivity. To fill this gap, we have designed the 3DX Dassault PLM Integration solution that can be set up quickly and help manufacturing companies enhance production speed, free up more time for innovation, and improve the quality of products,” said Michiel Toppers, Director of Product Management, To-Increase.

To-Increase aims to provide PLM-ERP integration solutions to help manufacturing companies in the heavy machinery, automotive, aerospace, defense, and electronics industries benefit from a single view of product data, manage version updates, and gain complete control of costs and schedules.

The 3DX Dassault PLM Integration helps:

  • Automate BOM transfer to ERP
  • Prevent data errors due to manual entry of data
  • Improve data accuracy
  • Enhance production efficiency
  • Improve time to market

The solution tears down data silos and strengthens collaboration across processes throughout the lifecycle and supply chain, resulting in better product development and improved quality of products.

About To-Increase 

Founded in 2005, To-Increase provides business software solutions to over 2200 mid-market and enterprise customers in over 45 countries. Our asset-centric solutions include engineering, manufacturing, servicing, and renting or leasing assets. We also deliver customer-centric solutions that help companies align technology with strategic goals, operate more efficiently, and provide their customers with the best possible experience. Across devices, business locations and work environments, To-Increase offerings help companies master their unique requirements with standardized technology that is easy and economical to deploy and maintain. 

To-Increase is the only three-time Microsoft Dynamics Global Outstanding ISV of the Year award winner and offers an impressive portfolio of industry, business and technical productivity solutions for Microsoft Dynamics 365. 

Press Contact 

Lucas Doornhein – Chief Marketing Officer, To-Increase 
ldoornhein@to-increase.com 
+31(0)318 531 900 

Download the factsheet to learn more about 3DX Dassault PLM Integration Solution and its features and benefits.

Thumbnail-PLM-Integration-3DX-Dassault-Factsheet
Lucas Doornhein,
Lucas Doornhein,

Also interesting