Maximize the efficiency of your equipment
Optimize delivery location
When you plan the delivery of equipment to the customer with the nearest depot and the best possible route to ensure that you control costs and manage the timely delivery.
Plan for efficient movement
Many pieces of equipment need some preparation before they can be moved. You can minimize delays in this area by updating the depot staff about what they need to do.
Meet compliance requirements
Safety and quality are two aspects of your equipment that you must always keep in mind. Ensure that all the related paperwork is updated to avoid any delays in the movement of the equipment.
Get a complete 360-degree overview
Use the graphical planboard to minimize the efforts of the staff who is managing the movement of the material from the depot to the customer site or vice versa. A graphical view helps you plan better.
How does equipment rental software help you maximize productivity?
Get complete 360-degree view of your equipment
Equipment-driven companies require specific industry focus within their software to have their business processes supported on equipment, operational and customer level. DynaRent helps you optimize your complete equipment life cycle management from end-to-end.
How Equipment Rental Software can help you
Optimize the productivity of your rental equipment
- Gather intelligence on the equipment that brings in the highest revenue and the most in-demand ones
- Weed out those pieces of equipment that are not fetching optimum revenue or not much in demand to ensure that the productivity of your equipment is on the higher end
Manage movement and on-time delivery with complete ease
- Plan the movement of machinery on rent from one customer’s location to another customer instead of moving the equipment back to the depot
- Wherever applicable send qualified technicians to the customer’s site to assemble, disassemble, or prepare the equipment for the next rental quickly
Reduce the slack times in between rental periods
- Optimize the workshop phase of the equipment rental value chain to schedule and complete the necessary service steps quickly
- Inspect and check the equipment before picking up from the customer’s site to ensure that you can save time and bill customer for any damages