Taking advantage of the To-Increase Partner Program
Finding your home in the partner community of one on the industry’s leading ISVs
As a To-Increase partner, you can bring some of most highly regarded and widely adopted industry, integration, mobile, and productivity solutions to businesses in your target markets. Our partners enjoy a powerful competitive advantage anywhere companies are considering or using Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics AX, and Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
As you know, some of our solutions extend Microsoft Dynamics ERP for the needs of important industries such as discrete manufacturing or architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC). Our business integration, business process management, enterprise mobility, and line-of-business solutions provide many cross- and upsell opportunities in your engagements with existing customers and new prospects.
When you join the Partner Program, you gain access to several resources designed to give you an edge:
- Presales and implementation assistance from To-Increase technology experts
- Collaborative development framework to enhance our solutions for your customers’ specific requirements
- Solution, implementation, and demo preparation training and certification programs, both online and instructor-led
- Marketing materials such as demos, videos, presentations, fact sheets, whitepapers, and customer case studies
- World-class support at varying levels of response and issue resolution
- Support Portal, where you can find software downloads, documentation, support capabilities, price lists, marketing collateral, training calendars, and more
The Partner Program’s silver, gold, and platinum tiers fit almost all partners needs for business enablement and support. They differ in the availability and amounts of support incidents, training vouchers, presales consulting hours, executive support, and other particulars.
Download the current Partner Program Guide to learn more about the program levels, resources, and how to participate.