To reinvent itself, Tramedico connects processes and systems with To-Increase Business Integration Solutions
A change in the business model can be a risky transition for any company. When Tramedico eliminated manufacturing and became a marketing, sales, and logistics services organization, it re-designed its business processes and organizational structure. The new Tramedico also needed to update its business management technology. By deploying an integrated ERP system that comprises To-Increase Connectivity Studio and Microsoft Dynamics NAV, the company gained a robust, versatile solution that fits its processes and easily accommodates changing requirements. The integrated ERP system helps Tramedico bring transparency to its operations, an excellent experience to its customers, and effective support to its trading partners.
- Efficient, dependable business reporting
- Flexible solution that supports company’s changing requirements
- Consistently excellent customer experience
- Simplified regulatory compliance
- Reliable, low-maintenance business management infrastructure
- Ability to sync master data easily across multiple business entities
- Number of employees: 70
- Website: www.tramedico.com/en/
- Country or region: Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg
- Industry: Distribution — Pharmaceuticals and healthcare products
Software and Services
- To-Increase Business Integration Solutions
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009
The Tramedico Group’s three subsidiaries market, sell, and distribute pharmaceutical products to wholesalers and retailers, sell self-care products to consumers online, and provide logistics services to the pharmaceutical industry.
When Tramedico decided to focus on distribution and logistics, and stop manufacturing pharmaceuticals, it needed a business management solution that fit the new business model.
Tramedico deployed To-Increase Connectivity Studio in integration with Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Download the Tramedico case study
The To-Increase solutions helps Tramedico resolve issues and reach their goals