DynaRent TomTom and Webfleet
TomTom and Webfleet make up the world’s leading navigation software, so it made good sense for To-Increase to build an integration into DynaRent that lets you choose when and how you want to implement with the complete DynaRent Integration with TomTom and Webfleet.
And if you’re dealing with transport for equipment rental and services, it makes good sense to effortlessly combine DynaRent capabilities with TomTom. You’ll ensure accurate coordination and execution for all your delivery tasks. Planners can coordinate and generate end-to-end orders that land directly on drivers’ mobile devices. Your back office and drivers can work collaboratively in real time, thanks to full integration across DynaRent, Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (and Dynamics AX), and Webfleet. From route optimization to analyzing fuel usage, TomTom helps you improve efficiency, performance, and customer and employee satisfaction.
Today’s most common challenges in the transport industry are
- Reduce paper trails for delivery
- Connect planners and drivers 24/7
- Bridge ERP and mobile app gaps
- Work easily with third-party carriers
- Monitor driving conditions and redirect drivers on the spot
- Use TomTom data to analyze costs, fuel usage, driver performance
- Quickly adjust schedules and locations without confusing drivers
- Allocate deliveries with insight using complete overviews of fleet activity
- Keep customers updated about delivery status
Download the DynaRent TomTom factsheet
To-Increase DynaRent TomTom Integration for Dynamics 365