Predictive maintenance in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations. Here’s a head-turning list of what the Internet of Things (IoT) combined with DynaRent Predictive Maintenance and Service software can do for your business:
- Reduce equipment maintenance cost
- Increase asset availability for equipment and parts
- Improve customer satisfaction via efficiency and precision
- Generate new service revenue and change to a usage-based business model
It’s complex innovation that’s actually easy to use. Due to its powerful combination of IoT sensor data and business information. In addition, it works seamlessly with your Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP platform.
Why move from a reactive maintenance model to a predictive maintenance model?
IoT solutions use real-time machine data and sophisticated Microsoft Azure analytics to determine equipment health. As a result, you have an automated and accurate way to predict and prevent failures. Consequently equipment-driven service and rental companies are increasingly seeing how IoT can dramatically improve customer service and maximize equipment uptime. Business benefits for these companies may include:
- Avoid costly disruptions by predicting equipment malfunctions before they might occur
- Furthermore use insights from sensor data to improve equipment reliability and customer satisfaction
- Optimize resource planning by scheduling resources at the most efficient time
- Optimize spare-parts management in your local warehouse by having excellent on-time replenishment
- Finally, prevent unplanned downtime by reducing corrective maintenance of your equipment
A predictive analytics example at a global equipment construction company
With predictive analytics, you can continuously drive new insight and business innovation. Hence, you can trigger service requests to fix potential equipment problems or recommendations for other quality management tasks. In addition proven predictive analytics empowers your organization for optimal performance.
In conclusion, realize the benefits of DynaRent predictive maintenance in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Reduce warranty costs by saving on field service staffing and travel costs
- Implement transformational business models like performance-based or pay-per-use billing
- Increase equipment reliability by moving from reactive maintenance to condition-based management
- Decrease operational costs and improve profit margins by applying deeper insights of your equipment performance