Having an efficient service planning for your service engineers is very important for every equipment-driven rental company. This to ensure you can deliver the equipment that your customers request and always keep a close eye on how to increase both physical and financial utilization rates of your equipment.
Manual and semi-automated service planning
Since service planning heavily integrates in your daily operations, DynaRent facilitates this with a state-of-the-art graphical planning overview where you can view all the unscheduled tasks for equipment and manpower and assign them (manually or semi-automatically) to the available resource groups or resources.
How and when different work orders are created is fully configurable. Work orders can be created during the creation of rental orders, transfer orders, and scheduled maintenance. You can also create manual work orders in case of malfunctions of your equipment.
Image 1: DynaRent’s Graphical Service Plan Board
What are the benefits of having an integrated graphical service planning overview?
- Fully integrated service planning triggered from any required process (configurable)
- Complete visual overview of your company’s unscheduled and scheduled jobs (both graphical and non-graphical)
- Resource planning integrated with your HR module (availability, certificates, etc.)
- A planning board that is fully configurable to your own needs, using visual signs and color (user-based)
- Share and use resources cross-company (if appropriate)
- Quick Order Entry to easily create work orders directly from your availability (in just two clicks).
Image 2: Easy work order planning with DynaRent’s Service Planning Tools
Enable integrated and efficient service planning using DynaRent
If this has piqued your curiosity even a little, you can contact us to let us prove the benefits of our DynaRent Solutions Suites for your company. We’re more than happy to provide you with a tailored demonstration.