Due to our collaboration with leading companies focused on crane rental, HiGH Software has released a new version of DynaRent for Microsoft Dynamics with rich new features for this industry. Our enhanced focus also delivers features for working with manually operated equipment often included in crane rental and service.
DynaRent is certified for Microsoft Dynamics AX. Furthermore we offer a multi-industry functionality that integrates fully across ERP. It is a complete rental, service, equipment, and transport solution. And it especially supports end-to-end needs for common and advanced processes and BI. Since its first release, DynaRent has helped businesses worldwide optimize efficiency, equipment performance, and daily utilization rates. We collaborate with all industries we serve to ensure that our solution can meet specific requirements. Always using the latest technologies.
Crane companies in particular will find that Dynamics DynaRent helps them with multi-faceted project needs for providing cranes, operators, and other equipment. Enhanced and new features include:
- Better pre-calculation of projects based on a fixed price or based on time and material;
- Streamlined processes for registering and monitoring the complete project life cycle. Users can track and manage customer requirements with more ease and flexibility, and protect profit margins with concurrent access to budget and actual values;
- Enhanced tools for managing transport processes that can involve multiple transport routes to deliver equipment;
- Graphical planning overview enhancements, including streamlined crane project creation and proactive intervention capabilities—essential for aligning cranes, resources, and availability;
- New features for commercial/non-commercial hour registration and combined rental for cranes and other equipment;
- Minimum/maximum hour setup in the rental agreements for transport hours, rigging hours and hoisting hours;
- Advanced rental invoicing based on registered hours via a mobile device;
To learn more about how DynaRent for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (and Dynamics AX) can help your company manage all aspects of projects for crane companies, please contact HiGH Software at email@example.com for a demonstration.