DynaRent’s Dynamic Field Management. It’s often the case that businesses need to add and modify data entry fields and conditions for end-users but, at the same time want to avoid the complexity and cost involved in making changes to actual forms and tables.
For example, every equipment rental company stores different information on each type of equipment in their current rental solution. They do this because they need these fields on a daily basis.
Dynamic Field Management (DFM) in the DynaRent Solution Suite enables you to quickly and easily add and modify unlimited fields, without changing tables, forms, or program code. Whether users work with standard, ISV, or customer-specific tables and forms, DFM helps any type of business in any industry meet precise needs and realize important benefits.
Image 1: Hence, DynaRent’s Dynamic Field Management lets you easily add and use fields on the equipment level
DFM is the fast, flexible way to tailor data entry forms and tables for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
Take a look at DFM in action:
What Dynamic Field Management for DynaRent offers
Without the need for programming or developing physical tables and forms, DFM equips you to highlight and emphasize new and modified/conditional fields with different fonts, colors, and font sizes. You can:
- Determine field height and length
- Underline mandatory fields in red. Offer free choices or formatting and predefine them for additional DFM information
- Work with lookup types per field, including e-mail, URL, and standard fixed values
- Choose from field types that include string, integer, real, date, and check box
- Show dynamic fields for linked tables in one view
- Quickly find and filter dynamic fields using the DFM search functionality
- Use translations (language texts) for DFM fields in every available language
Curious about our DynaRent Solution Suite? We’re more than happy to provide you with a tailored demonstration. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss, or visit www.highsoftware.com and see what we’re up to!