Global chemicals manufacturer integrates To-Increase Enterprise Asset Management with companywide Microsoft Dynamics AX deployment
Innospec is a worldwide manufacturer and distributor of fuel and oilfield specialties as well as performance chemicals. Innospec decided to replace a variety of business management systems with a unified, consistent approach to ERP and application integration in a project called Global Core. Having selected Microsoft Dynamics AX as the company’s new ERP system, Innospec still needed an effective solution to help it manage and maintain the machinery and equipment at its production sites.
Innospec chose To-Increase Enterprise Asset Management and prepared an implementation at one of its main production sites in Ellesmere Port in the U.K. Once data migrations, testing, training, and deployment are complete, a large group of employees will begin using the solution in 2015. Initially, Innospec contracted with Microsoft Consulting Services, but eventually decided to work directly with To-Increase.
In Enterprise Asset Management, Innospec found the sole solution to be effective in supporting both the scheduling of recurring maintenance work as well as in controlling and managing the costs of equipment maintenance. Sometime around the middle of 2015, many more Innospec employees at a variety of locations will be able to use Microsoft Dynamics AX and Enterprise Asset Management. Global Core project managers expect that Enterprise Asset Management will scale well to the company’s global sites and their specific requirements.
Anticipated main benefits include:
- Successful deployment of site asset maintenance strategy to eliminate any risks to people, plant, and environment
- Cost analysis and control at a granular and plant-wide level
- Automated, flexible scheduling of recurring maintenance activities
- Longer life spans for equipment and machines
- Support for site-specific maintenance management requirements
(We hope to update this brief and the case study as Innospec completes its global rollout and generates benefits from Enterprise Asset Management at a much larger scale.)
- Company: Innospec
- Number of Employees: 950
- Website: www.innospec.com
- Country or Region: Headquartered in Englewood, Colorado; active globally
- Industry: Manufacturing—Chemicals
Software and Services
- To-Increase Enterprise Asset Management
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
Innospec is a worldwide manufacturer and distributor of fuel and oilfield specialties as well as performance chemicals
Innospec chose To-Increase Enterprise Asset Management and prepared an implementation at one of its main production sites in Ellesmere Port in the U.K.
Download the Innospec case study
The To-Increase solutions helps Innospec resolve issues and reach their goals