To-Increase’s Engineering Change Management solution integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management will help manufacturers shorten time to market by streamlined product versioning and change control.
Veenendaal, Netherlands, October 2020 — To-Increase is delighted to announce that Engineering Change Management solution within its Product Engineering (PE) solution has been integrated into standard Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Supply Chain Management as Engineering Change Management (ECM). The To-Increase team celebrates this achievement with pride as a recognition of its proven track record of expertise and years of experience in helping several manufacturers, together with Microsoft and value-added resellers (VAR).
To-Increase will continue to drive product adoption across the manufacturing industry globally. To-Increase will continue to offer its standardized Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) integration solution for customers using external or stand-alone PLM as well as Product Data Management (PDM) systems.
To-Increase is prepared to ensure all its customers get a seamless experience during this transitional phase. It will continue to provide product releases and updates for its existing applications to minimize any impact. Existing To-Increase customers can continue with To-Increase’s versions of ECM indefinitely while it will also offer migration scripts for those who want to move to the Microsoft version.
Expressing his excitement about this acquisition, Luciano Cunha, CEO, To-Increase, said
“We consider this a win-win situation for our customers and an ultimate accolade to our efforts and domain expertise over the years.It showcases the strong association and alignment between Microsoft and To-Increase, and we will keep working closely to offer state-of-the-art solutions for manufacturers worldwide. PLM integration will be a key and an extended offering for Microsoft’s ECM solution focused on helping manufacturers achieve all-round business success. We will continue to deliver ECM services to both partners as well as customers to ensure business continuity and growth for all our existing users”.
Muhammad Alam, Corporate Vice President, Microsoft Dynamics 365 said, “Our customers will benefit from the integration of To-Increase Engineering Change Management with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management solution. We look forward to working with them to deliver capabilities that will drive efficiency and traceability to the product change process within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management."
ECM Services to enable implementation and adoption
To-Increase is a leading expert on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Engineering Change Management in the market. Its team of experts offers a wide range of functional and technical consulting services to both customers and VARs. With deep domain knowledge across industries, the team helps customers adopt ECM implementation, build a practice, and stay ahead of their competitors.
The ECM services portfolio comprises of 3 packages—all aimed to align with the collaboration model, implementation strategy, and project phase. It will help customers collaborate efficiently with all stakeholders of ECM requests, implement ECM effectively, and accelerate time-to-value.
The portfolio includes:
1. ECM Enablement course: In this foundational course, partner consultants learn how to implement the Engineering Change Management solution successfully for their clients. It combines product training with practical content and best practices for implementing Engineering Change Management, as well as in-depth, hands-on workshop sessions to gain skills and expertise in Engineering and Manufacturing domains.
2. ECM Solution Design: To-Increase consultants lead and work with the customers or partners through the analysis and design phases of the project, thereby giving a head start to the implementation process. They also lead the workshop sessions and draft design documentation, which is shared with the customer and/or partners so that they can continue after the design phase.
3. ECM Solution Build & Deploy: If the customers require To-Increase to perform their entire ECM implementation with complete guidance from the To-Increase industry and technical experts across their development, deployment, and operations stages, then Solution Build & Deploy is the right choice.
Download ECM Build & Deploy factsheet
To learn how To-Increase consultants will closely support the customers at every stage for a successful ECM implementation, download ECM Introduction factsheet.
The power of ECM with PLM-ERP and PDM-ERP Integration
Many leading manufacturers today are succeeding with PLM-ERP integration across different sectors. To-Increase understands the value that its ERP integration capabilities with both PLM and PDM systems can offer to the manufacturing industry. It will continue to take PLM as a separate solution to the market to meet the rising demand and further strengthen the product engineering capabilities for the manufacturing customers.
To-Increase’s PLM-ERP integration application helps the manufacturers remove gaps between their engineering and manufacturing teams, and bring their two vital systems closer together to streamline overall operations and improve supply chain agility.
Download this checklist to learn about the factors to be considered before implementing PLM-ERP integration.
Want to know more about the significance of PLM and ERP integration in the manufacturing industry? Download this comprehensive guide.
Out-of-the-box PLM integration Solution
To-Increase’s PLM integration solution is an out-of-the-box solution that helps manufacturers tightly integrate and connect their engineering and design departments, creating an efficient working environment for all stakeholders.
To find out the benefits of To-Increase out-of-the-box PLM-ERP integration and learn how it can help improve your manufacturing business:
- Download Siemens PLM integration factsheet or find the solution on Microsoft AppSource
- Download PTC Windchill PLM integration factsheet or find the solution on Microsoft AppSource
In addition to Siemens Teamcenter and PTC Windchill, To-Increase has also realized integrations with Oracle Agile, Dassault Solidworks, and Autodesk Vault. Are you using any of these or some other PLM system? Talk to the To-Increase sales team to get all the options.
Why To-Increase PLM Integration solution?
- Does not require time-consuming, expensive, and complex coding
- Enables quick implementation and improves supply chain agility
- Enhances collaboration between your engineering and manufacturing teams
- Improves visibility into engineering change requests and connects all the stakeholders seamlessly
- Fortifies your ECM capabilities and improves its efficiency
- Offers you full control in a dynamic business setup
- Reduces product lifecycles and accelerates time-to-market
Founded in 2005, To-Increase provides business software solutions to over 2200 mid-market and enterprise customers in 45 countries. Our asset-centric solutions include engineering, manufacturing, servicing, and renting or leasing assets. We also deliver customer-centric solutions that help companies align technology with strategic goals, operate more efficiently, and provide the best possible experience to their customers. Across devices, business locations, and work environments, To-Increase’s offerings help companies master their unique requirements with standardized technology that is easy and economical to deploy and maintain.
To-Increase is the only three-time Microsoft Dynamics Global Outstanding ISV of the Year award winner and offers an impressive portfolio of industry, business, and technical productivity solutions for Microsoft Dynamics.
Lucas Doornhein – CMO, To-Increase
+31(0)318 531 900
Peter van Leeuwen – Sales Specialist Discrete Manufacturing, To-Increase