Food Sourcing Solutions
- » Food Manufacturing Dynamics 365 Business Central
- » Food Commodity Management (NAV)
- » Food Accelerators (NAV)
- » Food Accelerators (D365BC)
- » Food Quality Control (NAV)
- » Food Quality Control (D365BC)
- » Food Commodity Management (D365BC)
- » Food Warehousing and Distribution (NAV)
- » Food Warehousing and Distribution (D365BC)
- » Mobile Solutions for Food Manufacturing and Distribution (NAV)
- » Mobile Solutions for Food Manufacturing and Distribution (D365BC)
Trusted by 2200+ industry leaders
With Food Manufacturing and Distribution, we are much more responsive to customers and we’re able to get them through the buying process much quicker. Furthermore, we’re not running into the issues of underselling or overselling produce. If we tell a customer we have the product they want in the quantity they want, it’s because we do. Overall, we have improved our relationships with customers tremendously.
― Peter D’Arrigo,
D’Arrigo Brothers Company of Massachusetts
Ebook: How to minimize food recall risk, with complete traceability?
In the food industry, recalls are bad news for both - consumers and companies. For consumers, there is the risk of accidentally purchasing a product that could be harmful. For manufacturers, distributors, and retailers, product recalls can damage brand value and reputation. Hence, it is critical to ensure complete visibility and control of your food production and supply chain. Get this ebook to know how.