Retailers now can confidently take their business to the next level and bring unprecedented levels of productivity, accuracy, and visibility to all supply chain activities. To-Increase Supply Chain Solutions for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for Retail provide them with complete management capabilities for the warehouse, inbound and outbound flow of goods, inventory management, engagement with trading partners and suppliers in the value chain, planning, and all other aspects of the supply chain.
Supply Chain Solutions are built on Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for Retail, an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system closely tailored to the needs of the retail industry. Integration between Supply Chain Solutions and the ERP system results in a seamless flow of information and efficient workflows that support retailers’ specific business conditions. The architecture of Supply Chain Solutions is modular, so you can decide whether you want to implement your system step by step or as a comprehensive solution with advanced capabilities for making the people and processes in your supply chain more effective.
Once you implement Supply Chain Solutions in your retail business, you can:
- Enhance customer satisfaction with faster turnaround times, always-accurate fulfillment, and on-time delivery.
- Gain the supply chain flexibility to effectively support all of your retail channels and ready for growth.
- Enable managers and decision-makers to take control of supply chain processes with real-time visibility, so they can plan for best profitability and productivity.
- Introduce automation to bring greater efficiency, consistency, and cost control to warehouse, logistics, inventory management, fulfillment, and shipping.
- Advance the productivity of your employees by giving them a solution that is easy to learn and comfortable to use, available on the devices they know, and that provides them with data and functionality based on their roles in the company.
- Incorporate your organization’s successful ways of working into the technology, and integrate with voice picking, material handling equipment, EDI, and other software tools in a streamlined business management infrastructure.