Address these challenges with the To-Increase Advanced Discrete Manufacturing Solution for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and Microsoft Dynamics NAV. You can now anticipate and respond to customer needs and market demands, automate processes, and connect internal procedures across centralized and decentralized deployment scenarios. The solution supports integration between engineering and operations, lean manufacturing phases, a project-based manufacturing approach, and profitable after-sales service.
Extending Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics NAV, the enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems at the core of the business management infrastructure, it integrates with widely-used Microsoft technologies to deliver a familiar user experience and increase the relevance of existing IT investments. You can see rapid time to value with a standardized deployment that also meets your unique needs.
Advanced Discrete Manufacturing Solution for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
The Advanced Discrete Manufacturing Solution for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 can help you turn a volatile mix of challenges and opportunities into a well-balanced, connected enterprise. For example, you can:
- Protect margins, quality, and timelines using a fully integrated engineering change request (ECR) and engineering change order (ECO) process.
- Monitor cost, progress, and fulfillment with dashboards and flexible analysis tools.
- Manage concurrent engineering and procurement for items with long lead times.
- Reduce inventory levels and cost with real-time views of work in progress and planned service calls.
- Connect design and engineering with bi-directional integration to existing computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), and product data management (PDM) systems.
- Collaborate with suppliers, contractors, and customers by using flexible electronic document interchange (EDI) templates and capabilities.
- Win and support long-term service contracts with end-to-end equipment and field resource management.
The Industrial Equipment Manufacturing for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
The Industrial Equipment Manufacturing for Microsoft Dynamics NAV solution helps you streamline your processes so you can:
- Reduce costs and inventory by implementing production optimization and controlling ongoing projects more closely.
- Control research and development (R&D) costs by increasing insight into R&D projects.
- Gain control of product configuration management to use common components better and offer a large variety of products with few standard parts.
- Respond quickly to changing customer needs and reduce time-to-market by introducing a more efficient process for project estimates and quotes.